Name:  senad-palic-6MoakZ0Ggyw-unsplash.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  66.3 KB

Hi everyone! 😉

One of the beauties of gaming, and definitely one of its biggest appeals is that you can choose between playing alone, with friends/teammates or you against the world. It's a hobby that's perfect for introverts and social butterflies alike or for those who are a nice mix of both.

And talking about preferences, you know the famous maxim "Know thyself"? Well, it seems I didn't know my gaming self too much, because I was today years old when I realised that until I joined Team Legion, I definitely preferred single-player games like Assassin's Creed, The Witcher, God of War... I stayed as far as possible from any multiplayer games, mainly because I play to relax and have some "me time", to disconnect from everyone and everything. I also like to play at my own pace. If I die, nobody dies with me and I have nobody to blame but myself.
🤣🤣🤣​​​​​​​

Name:  leave-me-alone-5ce5e4.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  27.6 KB

However, and thanks to our game nights, I've been enjoying myself a lot while playing games like League of Legends, Dota or Among Us. So much fun that maybe I might even give Call of Duty a try... or maybe not.
😐😂​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

What about you? Do you prefer to play on your own or with friends/strangers online? Let me know in the comments! 👇​​​​​​​