🤳 Share your favorite photos! 📸

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Hello everyone!

Any photography lover in the community?

Ever since I was a child, I loved taking pictures of others. When I was a teenager, I had my first digital camera that I used to carry E V E R Y W H E RE, literally. I loved capturing every moment of my life. I then got a professional camera and started taking more and more pictures. I love taking portraits, there's just something about them that's so beautiful!

Although I don't take as many photos as I used to, I absolutely love it. I love capturing moments and being able to look back at them later.

That is why I ask that, if you like photography, share your favorites here and tell us a little about the story behind the moments you have captured.

I'll start:

Name:  fish-rhodes.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  96.8 KB
    This is a fish I saw in Rhodes. I just found its eyes to be really unique and that's why I loved it. Until today, I haven't seen with my own eyes a fish with such unique features haha!

Name:  lebanon-phoot.jpeg
Views: 229
Size:  81.4 KB
    This is in Lebanon. I love reflections, and there was just something so beautiful about this moment. Also, that's my brother in the background which makes the picture 1000x better for me 😊

Name:  rhodes-lindos.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  92.2 KB
    Rhodes- Greece. I love how there was a "small sea" within the big sea. I love this picture because of how much I love the water, the sea, the beach. 🏖

<hr>
    I'd love to see your favorite photos
    so don't forget to post them in the comment section!
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
  • 8 Replies

Level 11
    @Tamara Wow....these are really stunning pics...will share some of mine....also love photography
    Level 52
    aww thank you! @Denverg

Looking forward to seeing yours🤩
    Level 1
    Name:  DSC_8379.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  92.4 KB

I'm mainly a portrait and wedding photographer, but this is one of my favourites because it reminds me of THAT ONE TIME we actually managed to get away from the craze of business demands.

Whenever I need to breathe, I can just go to this image and remember this moment of sitting on the deck of our AirBNB cottage at 5 in the morning with a hot cup of coffee, watching the fog disappear at the rising of the sun, putting these beautiful mountains of Hogsback, South Africa on display.

I kinda need to print this now.
    Level 11
    Name:  IMG_20190616_171230.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  77.6 KB
    Durban - blue lagoon. Love the reflection here

Name:  IMG_20191226_204048.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  95.4 KB
    Capetown - view from hotel

Name:  IMG_20201122_120033.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  93.3 KB
    Ballito - hole in the wall

- - - Updated - - -
    @Tamara posted a few of my favorite photos.
    Level 52
    Name:  DSC_8379.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  92.4 KB

I'm mainly a portrait and wedding photographer, but this is one of my favourites because it reminds me of THAT ONE TIME we actually managed to get away from the craze of business demands.

Whenever I need to breathe, I can just go to this image and remember this moment of sitting on the deck of our AirBNB cottage at 5 in the morning with a hot cup of coffee, watching the fog disappear at the rising of the sun, putting these beautiful mountains of Hogsback, South Africa on display.

I kinda need to print this now.

Wow! I love the story behind it and the feeling it brings! Do you enjoy wedding photography most then?
    Level 52
    Name:  IMG_20190616_171230.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  77.6 KB
    Durban - blue lagoon. Love the reflection here

Name:  IMG_20191226_204048.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  95.4 KB
    Capetown - view from hotel

Name:  IMG_20201122_120033.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  93.3 KB
    Ballito - hole in the wall

- - - Updated - - -
    @Tamara posted a few of my favorite photos.

Hi Denverg!

These are so beautiful!!!

I love the picture in Cape Town with all the lightings - I hope I get to visit one day :)

I think my favorite between these three is the last picture, the "hole" in the wall and how there's the sea and some sort of pathway👌

Well done!
    Level 11
    @Tamara.. Thank you. The last pic is at a beach in Durban. On the one side of the wall is a beautiful Salt water rock pool and the other side takes u to a golden stretch of sunny Durban beaches. Very picturesque. U would definitely love it there...
    Level 52
    @Denverg wow!

Everything related to the beach is beautiful - there's really something so special about the sea 🌞