Get 3 months free Amazon Music Unlimited

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Hi guys! How's your week going so far?

What type of music do you like to listen to? Who's your favourite artist at the moment? 🕺💃

In case you haven't seen yet, here's some good news for music lovers in Finland and Sweden: there's a fantastic promotion going on right now with Lenovo and Amazon Music Unlimited! Users who own a Lenovo device can get Amazon Music Unlimited free for 3 months. This is an awesome opportunity if you'd like to try out the service for longer than the usual free 30-days period - you get unlimited access to your favourite songs, thousands of stations and playlists, and a wide variety of podcasts. You can skip through songs as much as you want, with no ads, and you can also listen offline if you prefer.

Just to compare - those with Amazon Prime have access to 2 million songs on Amazon Music. With Amazon Music Unlimited the range is huge: over 70 million songs to choose from!

Name:  AmazonMusicUnlimited.png
Views: 4549
Size:  207.0 KB

More information and how to access the offer:

The promotion is available to all new and existing Lenovo customers who already own or have recently purchased a Lenovo laptop or tablet, as long as you haven't had an Amazon Music trial in the last 12 months (or a 30-days trial at any point). In the Nordic region the trial is available for Finland and Sweden only at the moment.

You can get started with your 3 months trial either through Lenovo Vantage, the application you can find on your Lenovo device that helps you manage device updates and customisation - or simply by clicking the following link applicable your country (you'll need to sign into your Amazon account there to get the trial added):

​​​​​​​---------

Have you tried Amazon Music yet? What do you think? Let me know in the comments what kind of stuff you normally listen to - I'm up for some suggestions for my playlist! Do you listen to music while gaming by the way? 🤔​​​​​​​ Let me know!
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 09-03-21 at 14:21.
  • 4 Replies

Level 7
    I tried to get access into it, however it stated that promotion is not valid. I was only able to start regular 30 days free.
    Head of Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Liue View Post
    I tried to get access into it, however it stated that promotion is not valid. I was only able to start regular 30 days free.

🤔 Something to check - the offer is available to new subscribers of Amazon Music Unlimited so just checking have you previously subscribed with that account? Just double checked on the website:
    "Not eligible for customers who have started a free trial of Amazon Music in the previous 12 months or who have previously taken an Amazon Music 3-month trial at any point."
    Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    🤔 Something to check - the offer is available to new subscribers of Amazon Music Unlimited so just checking have you previously subscribed with that account? Just double checked on the website:
    "Not eligible for customers who have started a free trial of Amazon Music in the previous 12 months or who have previously taken an Amazon Music 3-month trial at any point."

I am absolutely sure I had not registered before. I've been using Spotify so far, and I also went to Amazon site by using the link given here. I had to register new account, however, it stated promotion code/promotion was invalid.
    Head of Community
    Ok let me check on our end and will let you know when I get some info. Hang in there :)
    ​​​​​​​Oh and also which country Amazon account are you registered with?