Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

14-04-21

Mola.Buena oportunidad para probar este servicio y poder cambiarme de plataforma
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

15-04-21

Mola
    Thumbs Up

17-04-21

I'd like to get one of those free codes of still available😊
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2

18-04-21

id liek to give it a try is it still available
    ​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 843
    Given: 750

24-04-21

Hey guys @Jujuca @Charlybraun @plustig1211 @Reynoldor @Saku @tito77 @fritochori @Eleut @MrGadget @brybbry1234 the Amazon Music Unlimited 3 months offer is still available (it's available until 2022 so you have plenty of time!) 😊 and there are no codes for this one. You can get it through Lenovo Vantage if you have a new Lenovo device or via the online offer links - check for Italy here, Nordic (Finland and Sweden only) here, Spain here.
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Thumbs Up

14-05-21

How do i claim this?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 843
    Given: 750

14-05-21

Quote Originally Posted by xiaomihi View Post
    How do i claim this?
    @xiaomihi Hi! 😊 See my post just above yours, I've linked to the main online offer links and also if you have a Lenovo device and Vantage you can get it through there alternatively. However, just checking as looks like you have China as your country in your profile - are you physically based in China? From our core markets here on the community, the offer is available only for Italy, Finland, Sweden and Spain right now!

Here's the full list of applicable countries:
    Brazil, Mexico, USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Panama, Peru, New Zealand, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden
    Thumbs Up

14-05-21

@Marion

Hi,

Oh! I thought it is worldwide!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    @xiaomihi Hi! 😊 See my post just above yours, I've linked to the main online offer links and also if you have a Lenovo device and Vantage you can get it through there alternatively. However, just checking as looks like you have China as your country in your profile - are you physically based in China? From our core markets here on the community, the offer is available only for Italy, Finland, Sweden and Spain right now!

Here's the full list of applicable countries:
    Brazil, Mexico, USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Panama, Peru, New Zealand, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden

Any chance i can get the stadia pro?