Thumbs Up
    Received: 999
    Given: 2,076

What do you like to do during summer?
    30-07-21

Hi gamers!

We're half way through summer and I hope you've all been enjoying it as much as you can given the pandemic. My favorite thing to do in summer is going to the beach and swimming. I think I'm the happiest by the sea 🌞

I also usually love traveling during the summer and I prefer summer trips over cold winter ones! Again, with the pandemic traveling hasn't been so easy so I haven't been doing that as much.

Name:  what-do-you-like-to-do-during-summer.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  93.1 KB

Spending time with family and going on adventures together is also something I really enjoy. We usually go to the mountains, enjoy the weather, take nice walks and spend time with other family members!

Would love to hear what you guys like to do during the summer, maybe other members and I could get inspired!

What do you like to do during the summer?
    Let us know in the comments below!
    ​​​​​​​→ New to Legion Community? Find out all you need to know to get started!
    → If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via private message:)
    → Arabic speaker? Check out our Arabic Community!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,223
    Given: 2,028

05-08-21

@Tamara enjoying the sun as much as I can and swimming in a pool/on the beach 🏖
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 😎
    → ¿Eres nuevo en la Comunidad? 🤓
    ¡Preséntate a otros miembros de la comunidad! 👋
    → Si tienes alguna pregunta, mándame un mensaje privado aq🤔
    → Post destacado del momento: Amazon Music Unlimited gratis para los miembros de la comunidad! 🎵​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up

17-08-21

@Paty
    agggggghhh same here! It's never enough :(
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

01-09-21

Usually I don't do anything like vacations or trips, I just get busy on Litfellow and spend time alone cuz I don't have more friends close to me so that's my hobby and passion.
    Thumbs Up

01-09-21

Hi there @RhettBode

What do you usually do on LitFellow?

We often play Among Us on the community, it's a very fun and light game - have you played it before? Even if you haven't you are welcome to join us!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

03-09-21

I do tech reviews on LitFellow, as I don't have other work so it's my only work to spend time. I'm trying to learn how to play Among Us soon will join your community.
    Thumbs Up

06-09-21

@RhettBode that's cool!

In "Among Us," everyone plays as crewmates trying to complete tasks while there is 1 or 2 imposters who will try to sabotage you by killing all the crewmates. For crewmates to win, they either need to complete ALL tasks or kick out the imposter by voting for him/her.

We will be playing this Thursday so please join us and we can teach you as well how to play! Everyone is really nice and friendly so there's nothing to worry about it :)