Thumbs Up
    Received: 999
    Given: 2,076

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
    30-07-21

Hi everyone!

I hope you're having a great Thursday 😊

I used to play Crash Bandicoot with my brother when we were kids and my favorite version was Wrath of Cortex! I recently played Crash Bandicoot 4 on PS4 with my brother and I really really enjoyed it!

Has anyone played Crash Bandicoot 4 ?
    ​​​​​​​
    It can be played on:
    PS4 - PS5
    XBOX one
    Nintendo Switch
    Battle.net PC

Here's the story:
    "The devious villains neo cortex and dr. N. Tropy have finally escaped their interdimensional prison, leaving an evil scientist sized hole in the universe. Now they’ve got their eyes set on not only simply conquering this dimension, but all dimensions, and it’s up to crash and coco to save the day. N. Sanity beach is where crash’s adventure first started, and where it begins in crash 4. But there have definitely been changes since players first saw n. Sanity beach all those years ago, and throughout crash 4 you’ll notice changes to gameplay and even the art style."

The game will bring a smile to your face no matter if you're a fan from back in the day or if this is your first Crash title.

Have you tried playing it? What do you think?
    Let us know in the comments!

​​​​​​​→ New to Legion Community? Find out all you need to know to get started!
    → If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via private message:)
    → Arabic speaker? Check out our Arabic Community!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,223
    Given: 2,028

13-08-21

I haven't played it, but it looks fun!! a real classic 😉
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 😎
    → ¿Eres nuevo en la Comunidad? 🤓
    ¡Preséntate a otros miembros de la comunidad! 👋
    → Si tienes alguna pregunta, mándame un mensaje privado aq🤔
    → Post destacado del momento: Amazon Music Unlimited gratis para los miembros de la comunidad! 🎵​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 999
    Given: 2,076

17-08-21

@Paty it's awesomeeeee! I wish one of us had the PS4 so we could play it together!

I remember @MoriMoonpaw wanted to get the PS5 so maybe we can wait till then😆