Hi there! 🙌
After the success of the last training, we thought we'd organize another League of Legends Game Night.
We will be able to train by trying out champions we have never played with before, having fun and learning at the same time! Everyone is invited to either become mentors for the night and share your best tips and tricks or be the students and ask ANY question! 💪
Last time a member of the Hub Community, lovely @bekaleo, gave us a lot of tips! 🤗
Thursday, August 5, at 17:00 UK time
League of Legends server: "EU WEST".
So if you have experience with League of Legends come and play and share your tips and tricks! We need you! 😎
If you've never played League of Legends, it's time to try this amazing game: it's a training and exploration session! 😎😎
I personally can play with Morgana and Ahri, but there are so many champions to try out and so many game dynamics I have yet to discover! 😅
Thursday, August 5th at 5 pm UK time! Who's joining us? 😎
Who can join?
Anyone with any level of knowledge of the game can join. This is a practice session for beginners like us!
How can I join?
Simply leave a comment below👇 we'll get back to you! (check your private messages below)
Before Game Night:
- We'll send you an invite to our Discord channel if you're not already one of us.
- Download League of Legends here for free.
- If you have 10 minutes you can also complete the tutorial. The server we will be using is EU West (English). Make sure you have an account on the right server 😉
On the same day of the Game Night:
- Open Discord and we will add you to the League of Legends voice/text channel.
- Once all participants are there, we'll create a private game and share the server details on Discord so you can join.
If you have any questions, let me know! I look forward to seeing you all!
Who is your favourite champion in League of Legends?
→ ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 🎅
→ Si tienes alguna pregunta, mándame un mensaje privadoaquí🤔
→ Participa y gánate una copia de Call of Duty: Vanguard: haz clic aquí