Play League of Legends with us on Thursday 5 August: Beginners' Training session!!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Name:  leagueoflegendsimage.jpeg
Views: 906
Size:  89.7 KB
    Hi there! 🙌

After the success of the last training, we thought we'd organize another League of Legends Game Night.

We will be able to train by trying out champions we have never played with before, having fun and learning at the same time! Everyone is invited to either become mentors for the night and share your best tips and tricks or be the students and ask ANY question! 💪

Last time a member of the Hub Community, lovely @bekaleo, gave us a lot of tips! 🤗

We will play League of Legends in a beginners' training session:

Thursday, August 5, at 17:00 UK time

League of Legends server: "EU WEST".

So if you have experience with League of Legends come and play and share your tips and tricks! We need you! 😎

If you've never played League of Legends, it's time to try this amazing game: it's a training and exploration session! 😎😎

I personally can play with Morgana and Ahri, but there are so many champions to try out and so many game dynamics I have yet to discover! 😅

When?

Thursday, August 5th at 5 pm UK time! Who's joining us? 😎

Who can join?

Anyone with any level of knowledge of the game can join. This is a practice session for beginners like us!

How can I join?

Simply leave a comment below👇 we'll get back to you! (check your private messages below)

Before Game Night:

- We'll send you an invite to our Discord channel if you're not already one of us.
    - Download League of Legends here for free.
    - If you have 10 minutes you can also complete the tutorial. The server we will be using is EU West (English). Make sure you have an account on the right server 😉

On the same day of the Game Night:

- Open Discord and we will add you to the League of Legends voice/text channel.
    - Once all participants are there, we'll create a private game and share the server details on Discord so you can join.

If you have any questions, let me know! I look forward to seeing you all!

Who is your favourite champion in League of Legends?
    → Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗
  • 24 Replies

Community Manager
    @galadrielmt, @Ken3cento, @zethilla, @CB84, @tmonther see you there? 😉
    Level 21
    Hiya!

I'll be around from 6pm BST to teach anyone that's interested. Let's see which champs are on rotations for the week tomorrow so I can premake some build suggestions/techniques for those interested.

Thanks
    Community Manager
    Hey @Raine!! Great, see you there! 😎

These are the Legends available this week, click to make the image bigger:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ChampionsLeagueofLegends (1).jpg 
Views:	975 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	2067
    Level 12
    ooh I did try LoL many many years ago, just wasn't for me lol but if I do free up tomorrow night I'll join for the training 👍
    Community Manager
    @tmonther super! can't wait to play another game with you guys! Just come to Discord if you do get the night off 😉

We are all newbies in LoL except perhaps Raine, in my case I die at least 8 times every match 😂, but with the help of @bekaleo, I was learning about attacks and stuff, so maybe I have improved a bit... or maybe not
    Level 21
    Hey @Raine!! Great, see you there! 😎

These are the Legends available this week, click to make the image bigger:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ChampionsLeagueofLegends (1).jpg 
Views:	975 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	2067

it updated yesterday (it changes every Wednesday FYI!)
    Level 52
    @Paty Hello! If I am free I'll join. Ty!

- - - Aggiornato - - -

Hiya!

I'll be around from 6pm BST to teach anyone that's interested. Let's see which champs are on rotations for the week tomorrow so I can premake some build suggestions/techniques for those interested.

Thanks

I think I need it! But I suppose I missed it (If it happened only yesterday)! 😩
    Oh! This character is nice! A friend of mine played LOL for some time and He wanted this one as well and now I get It like nothing! I feel bad for him.
    I write to him! Maybe He can get it now, if he has not it!

Name:  ahri.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  84.4 KB

Now I feel bad for myself as well! Cannot get it! 😭
    Last edited by Ken3cento; 05-08-21 at 06:24.
    Level 52
    Oh, I can use it in the tutorial! 😁
    Community Manager
    @Raine oh no, I'm such a newb in Lol! (lol) 😂let me check the champions again