Hi everyone! 😉
The Witcher Monster Slayer was released a couple of weeks ago and since then we've been fighting Alghouls, Harpies, Hags and Devourers left, right and center, and I must say it has been FUN.
Here at the community, we have been sharing our Witcher Monster Slayers Friends Codes and it has been great to get so many packages from all you! I think I am never missing an item I need to craft a bomb or an oil, so a BIG thank you ladies and gents!!
(We also do our best to send as many packages back.) 🎁
Who knows? Maybe the devs behind the game will see this thread and actually make the game much better based on our suggestions.
So, let's start with the good stuff. These are some of the things we DO like about the game:
- The variety of monsters
- The combat system is smooth and quite easy to learn
- Great visuals and cool soundtrack
- The crafting of oils and bombs is actually quite enjoyable
- You can send packages to other Witchers
On the other hand, this are some things we DON'T like that much:
- You can't search for a particular friend on your list, making the process of sending a package to a fellow player, tedious and sometimes impossible!
- You need to invest way too much time to progress in the game
- What have you liked about about the game so far?
- What needs to be improved ASAP?
#thewitchermonsterslayer #thewitcher #geraltderivia #ciri
→ ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 🎅
→ Si tienes alguna pregunta, mándame un mensaje privadoaquí🤔
→ Participa y gánate una copia de Call of Duty: Vanguard: haz clic aquí