Do you play League of Legends?

Replies
    views
    Head of Community
    Hi everyone!

I've been playing League of Legends as a total beginner recently and wanted to find out if we have other LoL players here on the Nordic community! 😎

I'm level 6 and just starting to learn the basics. This game genre is so different to what I'm used to and it's taking a while to get comfortable with things like how the camera moves, how the Champion moves etc. I only have 3 Champions so far and my favourite is Morgana! Can't wait to grow the collection and get familiar with more of them. 😄

I usually play with the Legion team against bots (sometimes against real players in a panic lol) and a few community members in our beginners' sessions, and played a couple of times with members of the G2 Esports staff in our previous G2 game nights. That was scary 😅 but awesome!

What about you? If you play LoL -

• Are you a beginner like me or an experienced player?
    • What level are you?
    • Favourite Champion?

Game nights!
    Would you like to play together? We've started having some beginners' practise sessions in LoL as part of our weekly Community Game Nights (e.g. LoL beginners Thu 5 July)! If you're an experienced player who would enjoy sharing your tips and doing some light mentoring for newer players - or you're a beginner and would like to learn more about the basics and grow your confidence in playing LoL - let me know as I'd love to get more members from the Nordic community to join! 😊
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 18-08-21 at 17:37.
  • 0 Replies