Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 8

20-08-21

Hi I have one issue with my code. Can someone get in touch with me so I'd be able to speak to someone? 🥺
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 51

20-08-21

Eeeeeh @MoriMoonpaw Moonpaw told me i can partecipate soooo...
    "What do you like in the shop?"
    Everything XD but specifically Pro Player Hoodie 2020 *_* THAT is AMAZING <3 (but only because i LOVE hoodies X°D I would live only with hoodies X°D)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 853
    Given: 753

20-08-21

@karelkr all sorted 😉
    @Siri Yay! Yeah I've removed the cut-off date for this giveaway so you're in! 😄
    We'll keep this open until all codes have been sent so anyone else reading this and wanting to participate, you can still do so!
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Thumbs Up

20-08-21

Ok first batch of winners chosen -
    ​​​​ @karelkr @PainZz @Jacky23 @Siri

Check your PMs to see which code you got! 😎 As it's 1 code per person randomly allocated, and there are 2 types of codes (free shipping & 15% discount) this means you could have either one waiting for you!

As I mentioned I've removed the cut-off date to participate so if you haven't yet, you can still do so until all the codes are gone!

16 codes left! 😎
    Thumbs Up

4 Weeks Ago

Hey guys @karelkr @PainZz @Jacky23 @Siri how's it going? Did you end up using your G2 Shop code yet? 😄 If you did I'd love to hear what you think of the items you got!

There are still codes left! Anyone else interested in a code let us know what you like in the shop? 😎
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 8

4 Weeks Ago

Well, unfortunately I was not able to use it yet wish I will be able to do that next month haha ❤️👀
    ​​​​​​​but Pro jersey will be sick as hell 🙌🏼
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

4 Weeks Ago

Hi there! I would so much want one of those keys, would make m 3 months much better. I dont know which game to choose, i want to play almost all of them! Thank you!!
    Thumbs Up

4 Weeks Ago

Ok keep us posted @karelkr 😄 Those look great indeed!
    @Danielkim So these are discount codes for the G2 Esports shop that are up for grabs. You mentioned 3 months and playing games - sounds like it might be the Google Stadia Pro 3 months offer code you're after? 😊 In that case drop a message in this topic here and we can send you one!