Thumbs Up
    Received: 848
    Given: 750

Do you play Final Fantasy XIV?
    11-08-21

Hey guys do you play or have played FFXIV?

I've just started after a long break (years) and enjoying it a lot! Thanks @Liue for the inspiration to get back into it 😄
    I'm level 19 Miqo'te Thaumaturge and just at the point in the story where I get airship access to other lands - convenient as I was just trying to figure out how to get to Limsa and Gridania to get fishing and botanist skills!

That's me starting out:
    Name:  ffxiv_08082021_095921_014b2.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  61.8 KB

Level 19!
    Name:  ffxiv_11082021_085120_829b2.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  55.6 KB

Once I level up I'd love to play in a party for some dungeons - do you know if there's anything else to do in the game when in a party with friends or is it mainly dungeon runs?

Who else in the community is playing FFXIV? 😊 What level, race, class did you pick?
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 11-08-21 at 08:12.
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,239
    Given: 2,067

11-08-21

@MoriMoonpaw not yet, but I'll buy before the offer ends!!!
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 😎
    → ¿Eres nuevo en la Comunidad? 🤓
    ¡Preséntate a otros miembros de la comunidad! 👋
    → Si tienes alguna pregunta, mándame un mensaje privado aq🤔
    → Post destacado del momento: Amazon Music Unlimited gratis para los miembros de la comunidad! 🎵​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 848
    Given: 750

18-08-21

Let me know what type of character you create if you do end up getting the game @Paty ! I'm Thaumaturge --> destructive spells 🧙

I landed in Limsa Lominsa now by the way and managed to unlock Fishing. So I've been leveling up my fishing skill and ignoring the main quests for a little bit. 😄 Back to those soon though so I can progress properly and most importantly, somehow get to Gridania as part of the main questline so I can unlock the Botanist skills. I'm assuming it's gathering of herbs and stuff which I enjoy in other games!!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,239
    Given: 2,067

18-08-21

@MoriMoonpaw will do! this one is definitely in my very long backlog!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 138
    Given: 455

08-09-21

@MoriMoonpaw I have never played this one, but Im familiar with the saga. I will look a bit more into it, it has this beautiful fantasy japaneses aesthethics that I love. Played the seventh and the whole thirdteenth saga and loved it.😍