Stylish outside. Savage inside. Playable everywhere.
Lenovo Legion introduces the next evolution of mobile gaming.
Smartphones let you play no matter where you are, and Lenovo Legion Phone Duel offers a premium experience.
Enjoy unrivaled processing speed, amazing recording possibilities, the world’s first deep-customized horizontal interface, dual architecture, and much more.
Double the gaming experience
The underlying dual architecture of the Legion Phone Duel ensures your gameplay will excel.
Dual batteries can be turbocharged in 30 minutes, while the dual-liquid cooling system keeps them cool.
Immerse yourself in the sound of dual user-facing speakers, and use dual ultrasonic shoulder keys for fast, precise action.
Play in new dimensions
The Legion Phone Duel is optimised for landscape mode and features great ergonomics.
Its dual x-axis linear motors provide realistic multidimensional vibrations, while its 3D motion sensors allow you to adjust your gaming angle with a quick tip of the phone.
Play like you’re really there.
-------- TECH SPECS --------
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865+ 5G
- Qualcomm® Adreno™ 650
- ZUI 12
- Legion OS
- 6.65" FHD+ (2340 x 1080), 19.5:9, 144Hz, AMOLED
- Dual front-facing speakers
- Quad-microphone system with Qualcomm® Noise Reduction Technology
Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 169.17mm x 78.48mm x 9.9mm / 6.7" x 3.1" x .39"
- Dual 2500mAh batteries
- Turbocharge to full capacity in 30 minutes, 50% in 10 minutes
- 20MP front-facing (horizontal pop-up)
- 64MP rear-facing ultrahigh-definition
- 16MP rear-facing ultrawide-angle
Ports, Slots, & Buttons:
- Power button
- 2 x USB-C (power-in)
- Dual SIM card slot
- Power key
- Volume key
- 2 x Ultrasonic game key
- Up to 16GB LPDDR5
- Up to 512GB UFS 3.1
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4G &5G, 2 x 2 MIMO)
- WiFi 6
- Bluetooth® 5.0
- Fingerprint on-display
- Proximity+Ambient light
- Ambient light
- Multidimensional vibration control
- Blazing Blue
- Vengeance Red
-------- CHECK IT OUT IN THE SHOP --------
Do you own Legion Phone Duel? If so, I'd love to hear what you think of it so far!
What are your favourite features of the phone and what do you think of the tech specs? Is there anything you feel could be added or improved?
What games do you play on your Legion Phone Duel and how has the experience been? 👾
Let me know in the comments! Happy to pass on your feedback to Lenovo. 👍