Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,226
    Given: 2,028

Play The Elder Scrolls for free on Stadia! (you need to hurry up...)
    24-08-21

Name:  ElderScrollsForFreeonStadia (1).jpg
Views: 178
Size:  55.4 KB

Hi everyone!

Stadia is definitely the gift that keeps on giving. I am very pleased to announce that you can play The Elder Scrolls for free with your Stadia Pro account, until Monday, August 30 at 7 AM PT!

If you haven't heard about this game, it's a MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role playing game), published by Bethesda. It was released back in 2014, and since then it has amassed a huge following, mainly thanks to its open worlds, its playability and great graphics. It's definitely worth giving it a chance, especially if you like games like World of Warcraft.

Take a look at the trailer:

Let us know in the comment section below if you are playing the Elder Scrolls Online!
    📜

​​​​​​​

→ ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 😎
    → ¿Eres nuevo en la Comunidad? 🤓
    ¡Preséntate a otros miembros de la comunidad! 👋
    → Si tienes alguna pregunta, mándame un mensaje privado aq🤔
    → Post destacado del momento: Amazon Music Unlimited gratis para los miembros de la comunidad! 🎵​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

24-08-21

I wish stadia was available in South Africa how sad
    Thumbs Up

25-08-21

@Sorumaki same here, we wished it was available everywhere. We'll be passing your feedback along and hopefully, you guys will be able to try it too.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

2 Weeks Ago

Heya, I currently Play ESO in my down time from work. I think its a brilliant adaption to the series 😀
    Thumbs Up

2 Weeks Ago

@Kuro I think so too

What do you like best about the game? 🤔 Did you get the chance to try it on Stadia or you had it already?