Thumbs Up
    Received: 999
    Given: 2,076

Free games on Epic Games Store (26 August - 2 September)
    25-08-21

Hi everyone! I'm back with this :)

Every week, Epic Games Store offer 1 or 2 games for free each week through-out the year. 😎

This week's free game is.... 🥁

1. Automachef
    Welcome to Automachef, a resource management puzzler where you design kitchens, program machinery and watch your genius come to life! It’s time to engineer tomorrow’s kitchens, today!

Release date: July 23, 2019
    Developer: Hermes Interactive
    Publisher: Team17
    Platform: PC

Plan. Position. Program:
    Design and build automated restaurants, then program them to run like well-oiled machines! Do you have a can-do attitude and the know-how to conquer the world of automated restaurants?
    Challenging Puzzles:
    Fine tune your mind as you tackle intricate spatial, resource management and scenario puzzles! Not enough hot dogs? You’ll sort it! Kitchens on fire? No problem for a smart human like you!
    Multiple Brain-Tickling Modes:
    Take on the campaign levels, traverse your way through the business world in contracts mode, or just go nuts and bolts in the sandbox test mode and play until you get your fill!

Endless Charm and Quirky Humour:
    All delivered in an abundance by our helplessly misguided human protagonist- Robert Person. Who is definitely a human. Don’t ask questions.

To watch more:

[More info on game website]

Do you want to try playing it?
    Let us know in the comment section
    👇
    ​​​​​​​→ New to Legion Community? Find out all you need to know to get started!
    → If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via private message:)
    → Arabic speaker? Check out our Arabic Community!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,223
    Given: 2,028

26-08-21

@Tamara many people dream about opening their own restaurants, this is the game they should play before they embark on that adventure!

Looks pretty fun 🤩
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 😎
    → ¿Eres nuevo en la Comunidad? 🤓
    ¡Preséntate a otros miembros de la comunidad! 👋
    → Si tienes alguna pregunta, mándame un mensaje privado aq🤔
    → Post destacado del momento: Amazon Music Unlimited gratis para los miembros de la comunidad! 🎵​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 999
    Given: 2,076

26-08-21

@Paty hahahahaha very true tbh - I used to play a game on DS called Cooking Mama, I used to LOVE it! And then I played a mobile game app (forgot the name) where I would have to prepare food and serve people. The more I delayed their order, the more angry they'd become and if I don't serve them then they leave 😂

I'm definitely downloading this game!