Lenovo Legion Launch Event - get a chance to win a Legion laptop!

Replies
    views
    Level 31
    I am very excited about this event in order to see the all-new Lenovo Legion devices and their evolution in terms of performance and design, and I also hope to see our favorite players and content creators at this event.

I aspire to become a web developer. My interest in web development came from the experience of learning to design and build my own personal website. It is an outlet that has allowed me to combine computer skills with creativity. Owning a powerful laptop will make me unleash my ideas and imagination in order to achieve my goal.
    Level 18
    I'm absolutely enthralled for this event, I can't wait for it! I'm so excited to see how Legion is going to break the limits and go beyond like they always do in their Launch events! Just like everyone else, I'm also interested in the new features and how they are going to optimize and future proof these devices.

But I can't wait to see how they are integrating the new chips and GPUs to this absolute beast of a device (PORTABLE!) I'm also looking to see how these new chips and GPUs will affect the gameplay and how much it will improve. The refresh rates, the cooling system, I could go on and on about things I'm excited for in this event haha

I'm an high school student that can't afford to buy a laptop and I would definitely need one for my university and stuff. Hoping to win.

Good luck to everyone. It would be an absolute honor to win. Love the community 👍
    Level 4
    @QueenTomato I think i should win cause me and my brother share a laptop and if we won we would get to play a lot of games together 😁
    Level 52
    @QueenTomato

Technology today is evolving at a rapid pace, enabling faster change and progress, causing an acceleration of the rate of change. However, it is not only technology trends and emerging technologies that are evolving and since I first joined the Lenovo Legion community I've noticed Lenovo is also evolving at a rapid pace.

There were so many changes in our daily lives since the outbreak of COVID-19 making IT professionals realize that their role will not stay the same in the contactless world.

While we are not bound to our homes anymore Lenovo has shown constant learning, unlearning, and relearning about a customer's needs are crucial and Lenovo has proven over and over again the customer comes first. Previous Lenovo Legion events have surpassed my expectations and I'm sure the new event will also be out of this world.

What does the Lenovo Launch event mean to me and why am I excited?

It means I will be up to date with current emerging technologies and the latest technology trends. It's always exciting to see the new tech in action on live streams.

While Lenovo is promoting its products and brand. The events are a win-win for both Lenovo and attendees. The most exciting thing to see is how generous Lenovo as a company is and all the giveaways they have during the event. It makes me appreciate the Lenovo Legion brand even more. Therefore I want to thank Lenovo for being so considerate towards the everyday gamer and consumer.

The Lenovo Legion community itself is a gift and the best one of all.

I'm yet to prove myself worthy to receive an awesome gift like a Lenovo Legion laptop. I will leave it up to destiny to decide. I must confess winning a Legion laptop will make my life so much easier, especially during the power cuts we have here in SA. I will have the freedom to continue earning an income online without waiting hours to catch up on my work and of course, have the opportunity to join game nights with other Legion community members and managers.

Many thanks for being awesome!
    Last edited by DracoTarot; 19-05-23 at 14:31.
    Level 2
    I like Lenovo in generally and specially legion and I have 2 legion laptop and hope to win the 3TH legion
    Level 2
    I'm interested in legion new launch very much I want to win a device
    Level 15
    this launch will be awesome I will attend the live event I want win a legion laptop for gaming and education
    Level 1
    I new here I want to win legion laptop
    Level 1
    I like legion laptops alot How to join completion