Fallout 76 free with twitch prime

To promote the new show fallout 76 is free on twitch prime for both PC (Microsoft store) and Xbox

https://gaming.amazon.com/home

you can also get other fallout games,

• i think this game is just always free at this point hahaha

• It is free on so many platforms. Currently I am more into the series Fallout. 

Thanks for sharing the information.

• Thanks for the news, I'm glad Amazon keeps giving some freebies over timeGrin.

I hope they'll keep adding free stuff and hidden gems

• Thanks for sharing. I have to say the launch wasn't great for Fallout 76 but its definately improved over the past few years. Glad to see the devs stuck with the game.

• I've watched the first season and think they've done a pretty good job. Though I think Fallout 4 will see a much better uptick in players. 

• You can play it for free on Steam as well for a few more days still. Seems like a decent, but not great game now.

• This game got slammed when it first came out - perhaps for good reason - so I'm not surprised that they're giving it away for free. Personally, I'm not a fan of MMOs, but playing through a bit of Fallout 76 was enough to set me at ease. It doesn't feel like too much of an MMO, and you can still get a lot of the classic Fallout 3-4 experiences out of the game.

There are still a few oddities that come with the MMO territory that I'm not a fan of, but the universe is such an enjoyable setting that I find it hard to dislike. Plus, now you can watch the television series! Would highly recommend it if you're a fan of the series.

• Haven't looked at 76 since launch. Maybe I might give it another chance.