Gloomhaven Free until 29/09/22

Tactical turn-based rpg Gloomhaven is currently free to download from the Epic Games store until 4pm on Thursday 29th September (needs Epic account though obvs).  It's pretty cool and has an interesting world design based on the tabletop game.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/gloomhaven-92f741

"Whether you are drawn to the lands of Gloomhaven by the call of adventure or an avid desire for the glimmer of gold in the dark, your fate will surely be the same…

Lead your band of mercenaries through this unforgiving place, where every choice is crucial. Carve your way through terrifying dungeons, dreadful forests and dark caves filled with horrific monsters to reap your rewards… or die trying.

Sell your sword to anyone who can afford it, may they be city officials or corrupt cultists. You are paid to get results and not ask questions. Where will you draw the line?"

• Thanks, that's a cool one

• Has anyone here played the game? It's got very good reviews on Steam, but wouldn't mind some more personalized feedback. I mean, I could download the Epic Games platform and try it myself, but how many game libraries/platforms does one man need?! What do people think of the game?

• thank you for the reminder