Epic Games store Free Game - "Farming Simulator 22" 23rd May to 30th May

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/farming-simulator-22

Farming Simulator 22

Take on the role of a modern farmer and creatively build your farm in three diverse American and European environments. Farming Simulator 22 offers a huge variety of farming operations focusing on agriculture, animal husbandry and forestry - now with the exciting addition of seasonal cycles!

CLAAS XERION SADDLE TRAC Pack:

• CLAAS XERION 4200 SADDLE TRAC
  • KAWECO XERION SADDLE TRAC Tanker
  • KAWECO XERION SADDLE TRAC Semi-Trailed Tanker
  • KAWECO OPTI-JECT 800
  • KAWECO Front-Unit
  • I find it both hilarious and kind of cool that this game was co-funded by the EU. On the one hand, great to get realistic farming onto the gaming scene. On the other, what do they really think this game is going to do? Inspire a new generation of farmers? I've got nothing against farmers, but I'm pretty sure I won't be in a rush to play this game (will not hesitate to grab the freebie, though, just in case I decide to switch professions one day!)...

• Life in the countryside is not easy, managing a farm is not about getting on the tractor and driving around like crazy. This game is a title that is fully aware of this, and therefore offers us a quite realistic experience, but not my kind of game.

• Interesting. Who is dreaming of Clarkson's farm ?

• farming sim- oh yeah! thats quite a good freebie.

• Look in Add-ons, there's an AGI Pack that you can claim for free

• It seems that it's not the game itself that was co-funded, but a DLC:

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/farming-simulator-ups-realism-and-eco-friendliness-with-free-eu-backed-dlc

The goal is to spread awareness about sustainable farming.

• Ah, so I am now at that age when farming sims excite me.

• Might have to give this a go. thanks for the heads up

• Following the development in farming sector it looks more like the EU tries to destroy that sector to reduce CO2 emissions.

• Thanks for sharing the link Saco, seems a nice game for a relaxing evening but at the same time the game aims to dive on specific topics that are valid for your general knowledge and awareness.