Free on Epic Games until 30TH May 2024 at 5pm. Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War.

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius – Relics of War brings you to a world of terror and violence. Four factions will engage in a brutal war for dominance over the planet’s resources. In the first turn-based 4X strategy game set in Warhammer 40,000 you will lead one of four unique factions.

Free on Epic Games until 30TH May 2024 at 5pm

store.epicgames.com/.../warhammer-40000-gladius-relics-of-war

• Also free on Steam, GOG, and a few other platforms, but good find on Epic, as it's not listed under the usual free games spot.

I said it before and I'll say it again, though, no one likes to pay more than a game's full price for all its DLCs, and that's the way the game's publishers decided to release this one. So, sure, the base game is free, but who wants to play a Warhammer game that's limited to 4 factions? Too greedy...

• Posted about the other sites already. It's a good game, doesn't matter if you currently have to pay for DLCs, nice they are giving anything as they don't have to. Besides they may be on offer themselves at some point. 

• Oh I wasn't aware of the freebie being free also on the Epic Games store, thanks for sharing it H.T.

• I have never tried this genre of games, but if it is free, lets see how it is.