Warhammer 40,000 Gladius Relics of War. Free on Steam until 30TH May 2024 at 6pm (some limitations apply).

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius – Relics of War brings you to a world of terror and violence. Four factions will engage in a brutal war for dominance over the planet’s resources. In the first turn-based 4X strategy game set in Warhammer 40,000 you will lead one of four unique factions.

Free on Steam until 30TH

May 2024 at 6pm. (Some limitations apply) 

store.steampowered.com/.../

• Thanks for sharing, is good to see that the developers are also making a 20% discount on the complete edition bundle for lovers of the gameGrin

• I really want to get this game, but the number and price of the DLCs have been driving me insane. I mean, 90 pounds for the complete edition? For a game that came out in 2018?! For a Warhammer game in which each DLC just adds another race - but we already knew they would do that because that's what all Warhammer DLCs do? Sometimes it just feels like a cash grab...

The game itself looks a bit like the Warhammer version of Age of Wonders, which is exactly why I want to get it, but what's the point of playing these epic 4x strategy games if you don't have all the factions unlocked? 

• You meant a 53% discount, right ?. I personally would look at it doing the Summer Steam Sale as they are at the cheapest there. 

• Yes... Im starting to normalize the fact that when there is a great game announcement, I thought "well, after 6-7 years, when the Definitive Edition appears and get on sale, I'm going to play it"... because Its a shame that the game and all the DLC's after 6 years still cost that amount of money (221€)... remember on 2000's when appear cheaper Platinum editions of games after only 2 years... so nostalgic.

• Apparently it is free everywhere, on GOG and Epic as well. Perhaps it's a campaign for Space Marine 2, since the trailer for that game has just dropped, although the release of that game is not that soon.

• Yes, I've posted about it being available elsewhere too. Good they are kindly offering it. Yes probably is as a promotion for the other.