[GOG] FREE - The Witcher Enhanced Edition

You need to subscribe their newsletter, but the original Witcher game is free on GOG, alongside some Gwent goodies Slight smile

https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus

You need to add Gwent to your GOG library before it'll let you redeem it, but it's a free title and you don't need to download.

• I have this on my Steam anyway, buttttt I have heard CDPR are going to remake the original in Unreal Engine 5. I played the first years ago, it wasn't bad at the time I guess but it didnt age well in my opinion, I would love to play a modern take on it.

• Thanks for the information ThumbsupPlayed it before already, but don't have it on GOG yet so why not Smiley

• Nice! This is such a memorable game, even if the fighting mechanics are a bit weird... The story is just so GOOD!

Although I have to say, jumping into the Witcher 2 years after playing the first, and then Witcher 3 years after the second, I did actually forget a lot of the details from each playthrough... Would love to have them release a trilogy edition like they did with Mass Effect. Then everything would line up very neatly!

• I have GWENT in my library and it won't let me download the keg. The Witcher game I also got free anyway via installing GOG Galaxy from Epic Launcher, next week there's Jazz Jackrabbit 2 also free on GOG for new Galaxy users