Epic store weekly freebie: Star Wars Squadrons

Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience STAR WARS: Squadrons. Feel the adrenaline of first-person multiplayer space dogfights alongside your squadron, and buckle up in a thrilling STAR WARS story.

https://store.epicgames.com/p/star-wars-squadrons

This game is particularly interesting for PCVR users, since it has good VR support.

Parents
  • This game looked like it had a lot of potential. I just get nostalgic for Tie Fighter and X-Wing whenever I see these new Star Wars space fighter games come out, and then - sadly - they usually disappoint me.

Was I just a young, star-struck player or are the new games actually somehow worse? Anyway, high hopes for Squadrons, and hopefully the freebie will inspire more people to play.

But if it's anything like the newest Battlefront II's space battles, I will be sorely dissatisfied...

• This game looked like it had a lot of potential. I just get nostalgic for Tie Fighter and X-Wing whenever I see these new Star Wars space fighter games come out, and then - sadly - they usually disappoint me.

Was I just a young, star-struck player or are the new games actually somehow worse? Anyway, high hopes for Squadrons, and hopefully the freebie will inspire more people to play.

But if it's anything like the newest Battlefront II's space battles, I will be sorely dissatisfied...

Children
No Data