FREE Kitaria Fables Game Key - Just tell us your favourite RPG of all time! *CLOSED*

Yes indeedy folks, we're giving away some game keys right here, right now in our first Forum Key Giveaway!

So, how do you grab a key? In the comments below, let us know what your favorite RPG of all time is, and why, and we'll DM you a Steam Key for Kitaria Fables. It really is that simple!

We have 50 keys up for grabs until end of day Friday, and it's on a first-come, first-served basis!

That's all for now folks, we're fresh out of codes! Keep your eyes open though, we just might have a few more to give away in the coming weeks...

Remember, to qualify for a free key, we need to know your favourite RPG, as well as why it's your favourite. Give us the deets! The first 50 replies to qualify will receive a key, sent directly to their message inbox.

Giveaway will be live until end of day Friday, 11:59PM, or when we run out of the 50 keys we have to give away - whichever comes first! Giveaway open to all UK and EU residents who are aged 18 years or over. Check out the full terms and conditions of the giveaway here.

• My favourite RPG game is Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim. The atmosphere, music, game plot and immersion is amazing and I cannot forget it.

• A classic choice! Check your DMs Slight smile

• Final Fantasy VI was my favorite.  I played it over and over when I was a kid!  The story was really good and it had tons of characters for an rpg of that time.  Also loved the steampunk setting which was unique.

• Evoland series. Not many games mix genres like this, but they did it so well

• I'm really big fan of Elder Scrolls 3,4 and 5. In my opinion that's best games of all time. Recently started to play again from Elder Scrolls 3 and I have very much fun Slight smile

• Favorite is definitely Elden Ring, the dark soul vibes with open world. What a gem.

• The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt!  It's one of the best ever :)  The graphics and story were simply amazing!

• Assassins creed 2 
    Loved playing as enzio and a very nice story so many twists and turns in the start i liked it a lot

• I love the original Diablo.  The combat system was groundbreaking at the time and it had extremely high replay value!  I probably spent an entire year of my childhood on it lol.  Since then I've played every single Diablo installment and am anxiously waiting for Diablo 4

• Best RPG ever Fallout 1/2
    couldnt stop playing that when i was little lol