[GOG] Ghost of a Tale

Ghost of a Tale free* to claim and keep on GOG until 2022-12-15.

*by joining the giveaway you also join the GOG mailing list ==> marketing communication which you can unsubscribe from at anytime.

"Ghost of a Tale is an action-RPG game in which you play as Tilo, a mouse and minstrel caught up in a perilous adventure. The game takes place in a medieval world populated only by animals, and puts an emphasis on immersion and exploration. It features stealth elements, disguises, conversations with allies and enemies, and quests."

https://www.gog.com/en/game/ghost_of_a_tale

• Thanks for sharing NightFire, I love rats and hamster but I didn't knew about this game. Is truly lovely, the animations, characters, graphics and history!

• Thanks I got it, will try it later.

• I have never heard nor seen anything about this game, but looking at the screenshots and some videos and after reading some reviews, the game looks rather interesting and it's free now!

Worlds populated with only animals as sentient beings aren't my cup of tea, but I will try the game to see if it will can change my mind Joy

• Cool thanks I hadn't heard of this game. The art style and design look very impressive. Plus I love rats Rat

• Cheers. Might have to try that.

• Just claimed the game. It seems great and the art is beautiful. Thank you. Slight smile

• Thanks Nightfire for the suggestion! I checked about the game, and it’s very nice and delightful. Likewise the animations , the graphics drawings and the colours are highly encouraging.