[GOG] Greak: Memories of Azur

Free to claim and keep on GOG until 2022-12-26 (66 hours after posting).

"Greak: Memories of Azur is a side scrolling single-player game with hand-drawn animations. You will take the role of three siblings: Greak, Adara and Raydel to guide them through the lands of Azur. Alternate control between them and use their unique abilities to escape from the Urlag invasion."

https://www.gog.com/en/game/greak_memories_of_azur

In my opinion, it looks amazing. This might be a really fun experience, go grab it while it's free!

• Always loved old-school side scrollers so I am surely going to get it while it's free. Never heard of it before, but the hand-drawn animations look just beautiful and the gameplay seems interesting as well. Thanks for informing us!

• Ir certainly looks fantastic. I'll try it once I finish the games on my priority list.

• Thanks, this looks like an interesting side scroller.

• Thanks for sharing as always NightFire, I was able to grab it just in time!

• thanks for the heads up

• It’s a great game so far, but it has some frustrating controls lots of  the times. I’m not a huge fan of switching characters system, would have just liked to played as one main character with tighter easier controls. But I’m  still having a good time with the game, and it is visually very good, I love the colours and the environments.

• Thanks. Adding to my games to play list.