[CLOSED] Forum Giveaway - Grab a FREE key for 'NecroBouncer' by answering a question!

This week, we've got 50 keys for rogue-like dungeon crawler NecroBouncer up for grabs!

To grab your key, simply answer the question below:

In keeping with NecroBouncer's underworld nightclub setting, what one video game character would you love to invite to a party, and why?

COMPETITION CLOSED. Codes have been sent out via email - make sure to check your inboxes and spam folders!

• Please use at least 200 characters in your reply
  • Limit 1 key per member (including past discussions)
  • Share some details; why do you think your character would be fun at a party? What crazy antics do you think they'd get up to?
  • After the competition closes (or we've run out of keys - whichever comes first!), we'll send out game keys to your Community email account. 

Giveaway will be live until end of day Thursday, 2nd February 11:59 PM, or when we run out of the 50 keys we have to give away - whichever comes first! Giveaway open to all UK and EU residents who are aged 18 years or over. Check out the full terms and conditions of the giveaway here.

• I would call the jacket and bike on the Miami hotline. Excellent at knocking down enemies
    2- Another character in the game Hades would be hades. Hades is a god-fighting character and I would pass the game without difficulty.
    3- There would be doom as a game character. does not hurt his enemies
    4- Another character I will say. He would be the character in the Lone ruin game. Cowboys are needed
    5-it would be another Deadpool. A cynical but destructive character. its humorous aspect makes it entertaining.

6-Another character would be kratos in god of war because he would destroy everything with his strong physique and ax. Kratos is something like immortal too :) he is a character who always destroys big bosses
    7-Another fun and charismatic character would be Dante in Devil May Cry. Because with his incredible sword and athletic moves, he would be ruthless and fun against his enemies.
    8-Another serious sam also becomes a sam stone. He could destroy his enemies with a variety of weapons, decapitate and slaughter profusely.
    9-another character would be bayonetta. She would add color to the game with her dress, style and mastery of shooting down. I chose many characters.I thought all of these characters would add a different personality and color to the game.
    10-another character is heavy from team fortress 2. I used to laugh a lot and knock down enemies.I think the heavy character also has a very humorous side. The character's shape and dialogues would add color to the game.
  • I would invite super meat boy, that fella will go around firing up the party in craziness until the very last moment. he will also relive if he dies, so no body would care what dangerous games this boy will be enjoying.

• Itza Mario! He's pixelated enough to fit in here. He like to spread chaos and stomping creatures of any kind. He turn that music volume up to 11. But after everything is over, he, as always, finds out that our princess is in  another bar. Thum-thum-thum-thum-thum-thum, thum-thum-thum-thum-thum-thum  thu-duuum!

• I would invite the Demoman from Team Fortress 2 to the party. This guy definitely knows a lot about fun and knows how to drink. He knows how to play the piano and is also very good with a frying pan (frying food or juggling). His taunts are sure to cheer everyone up. Do you know where he has a hidden emoticon? =) He also handles explosives well - this is definitely necessary for a loud party.  There is only one thing that must be done for more fun: pour his favorite Degroot's Rum (1680).

• I'd like to invite the mask, he knows how to light up a party with his humor.

• sonic from any sonic game really.reason:it might be fun to hear some of adventure. i assume he would get into a fight with some random person at the bar before they become friends,

• I would invite Marcus Fenix from the Gears of War series to a party. He is a tough and skilled soldier, but also has a dry sense of humor. He would be a great addition to any party with his sarcastic wit and wild stories from the battlefield. He might even bring his trusty Lancer and show us how to chainsaw-bayonet some party snacks. Just make sure to keep him away from the Locust horde, or the party might take a turn for the worse.

• Hosea from Red Dead Redemption 2 it would be nice to hear his jokes and stories about old wild west

• I'd love to invite Kratos from GOW franchise to the party he'd be so interested to tell about stories with gods with such a cool and deep voice

• I would like to invite Spyro the dragon to the party. Because he has a sense of heroism, friendliness and fiery personality. He can be irresponsible for being extremely curious and gets into lots of mischief which could get him into trouble. However with those traits Spyro would be a great and fun character to have in a party.