FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS

There's a free to play Final Fantasy title been released yesterday on Steam, it's solo or co-op so you have the option to play with friends or explore solo at your own leisure. Beware it is one of those games that contains real-world financial transactions for in-game items and doesn't officially support controller play. The system requirements are quite low, so it should run great on any modern system including handhelds.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2484110/FINAL_FANTASY_VII_EVER_CRISIS/

"Relive the most memorable moments from FFVII and experience the journey of a young hero Sephiroth in FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS."

Parents
  • The challenge in those kinds of game is not to give in and just cash to get faster ahead. 

I will try it out, but it is my first time into the Final Fantasy games. 

• I'd suggest checking out FFXIV online too when they next have the offer to play until level 60 for free (as long as it takes to do so and you can start again with another character at level 1)

• I'd suggest checking out FFXIV online too when they next have the offer to play until level 60 for free (as long as it takes to do so and you can start again with another character at level 1)

Children
  •  I´m more a grand strategy and adventure games kind of guy. But love to try out all the free games if I have the time.