FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS

There's a free to play Final Fantasy title been released yesterday on Steam, it's solo or co-op so you have the option to play with friends or explore solo at your own leisure. Beware it is one of those games that contains real-world financial transactions for in-game items and doesn't officially support controller play. The system requirements are quite low, so it should run great on any modern system including handhelds.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2484110/FINAL_FANTASY_VII_EVER_CRISIS/

"Relive the most memorable moments from FFVII and experience the journey of a young hero Sephiroth in FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS."

• Some of these games are more generous with the free content than others but generally it is the same pattern everywhere, at the end of the day the goal is to leave you wanting more and charging money for points/gems/tickets/energy/etc. Mostly I wish there was a flat cost to these things that you'd pay once and get access to a normal game because some of them can be genuinely fun.

• Awesome game, I loved all the episodes of this sagaGrin.

"I'm the storm that's approaching"Cloud tornadoZapThunder cloud rain

• Unfortunately it seems to be a P2W game that is only pretending to be free, so not for me. I was never into Final Fantasy anyway.

•  I will check it out. Thanks.

• See, Id love to play a game learning more about Sephiroth, but I don't do pay to win games or the ones that take months of chipping away at. Which sucks, considerinf FF7R and soon to be Rebirth... I imagine a lot of fans would have loved a spin off much like crisis core :(

• P2W. Yeah, not even going to touch something like this.

• As much as I'd love to play it, and it's a neat game that adds more to the background story of FF7, I really, really, really hate the fact that it's one of those games where you have to spend way more money than buying a new AAA game at full price to make any proper progress.

•  I´m more a grand strategy and adventure games kind of guy. But love to try out all the free games if I have the time.