Doors Paradox. Free on Epic Games until 8th February 2024 at 4pm.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/doors-paradox-5896c7

Doors Paradox - Free on Epic Games until 8th February 2024 at 4pm.

• 'A relaxing puzzle escape game! Make your way through a variety of hand-crafted 3D dioramas, look for useful objects, find hidden clues and solve fun puzzles! Unravel this mysterious adventure about chaos...' 

• Thanks for sharing this free game.  The graphics look really nice and hope the puzzles are fun. 

• Quite easy, but pretty. So it's a good game for children or if you are tired and don't want to think too hard.

• Thanks for sharing the giveaway H.T. I like games where you have to solve puzzles, the mysterious atmosphere make it unique and entertaining to play

• I'm not overly impressed, but the puzzles seem like they could be fun and the game looks somewhat creative. Relaxing indie game for sure... although puzzles can be frustrating sometimes...

• Picking this up now too! Thank you

• It looks like it's fun for two minutes. I hope I'm wrong. ;)

• I might give it a try. Thnak you.

• From Time to Beat:

Main Story ± 5 Hours && completionist ± 6½ Hours

Definitely not bad for a little indie game. Especially when it's free ^_^. Thanks for sharing!

• Offline in reply to Chris

Yes, that's the same I think... I hope i'm wrong too. As its free, its going to go to the library but its posible thats not going to be played due to have others on the wishlist.