[PlayStation Store] SILENT HILL: The Short Message

Free to play for PlayStation 5 owners, a new Konami's horror adventure. It's more or less the prologue for the new Silent Hill game. About 2 hours of gameplay. Serves as a demo, but functions as a stand-alone game.

Following messages from her friend Maya, Anita finds herself at a crumbling apartment block, infamous for rumors of suicides.
Drawn inside, Anita soon finds her sense of reality shattered as she encounters bizarre, otherworldly spaces, haunted by a twisted monster.
Maya's message was clear…

"can't leave til you find it"

...but what is it that Anita is really looking for?

https://store.playstation.com/gb-en/concept/10003164/

The official site shows the following message, which I thought would be good to copy/paste here. It's a horror game, which not might be everyone's cup of tea. 

PLEASE READ BEFORE PLAYING
This title contains depictions of suicide, self-harm, abuse, trauma and bullying that may be distressing to some users.
No portion of this game should be construed as encouraging or making light of self-harm and suicide.

If you feel that you are at risk of suicide or self-harm, please consult a qualified professional for advice, assistance, or potential medical treatment.
If you need immediate assistance, please contact a local hotline or hospital.

If there is someone you know who may be struggling, try reaching out to them.
One brave step can save lives.

If you are struggling or need support with your mental health, please consider asking for help. You can use Find A Helpline to find mental health support:

silenthill.findahelpline.com

Clicking on the above link to Find A Helpline may allow third parties to collect, use or share your data. We do not control Find A Helpline and are not responsible for their use or collection of your data. For information about how Find A Helpline collects and uses your personal data, we encourage you to consult Find A Helpline’s privacy notice.

• Thanks for sharing the link, I'm looking forward to Silent Hills remakesGrin.

This let you have and idea of how future games are going to beGrin

• Oh, I haven't played that one, yet. Thanks for the hint.:)

• I'm not even going to lie I was scared asf playing this

• A lot of people were hoping for a Silent Hill 2 remake. Guess this will have to do for now. Thanks OP. 

• Goddamn it... I dont have a PS anymore Disappointed

At least SH2 remake should be on PC too. Unless I misread that somewhere...

• The remake is in development, they did release a combat reveal trailer; https://youtu.be/ayKICAIUHkA

But no release date yet.

• Looks sweet! Can't wait to play it!
    But not looking forward to get scared again :D

• I think it will be release on PC! At least I hope so! 
    Silent Hill games bring back so many memories!