Blackwake is now free on Steam

Tip: Blackwake is now free on Steam

From PCGamer:
Possibly in response to Skull and Bones' launch, someone from the now defunct studio is attempting to inject new life into the game, specifically by making it free to keep. Hop onto Steam and you can download it right now without spending any of your booty.

• I've never heard of this game before. But looks interesting.
    Thanks for sharing!

• thank you, I'll give it a look

• Thanks for sharing it, is a good observation seeing the time frame involving the games.

I'll add it to my libraryGrin

• Arrrrrrrrrr, mateys. Looks like a fun game that me and my parrot would enjoy!

• Looks interesting. As someone who loved Black flag and disappointed with Skull & Bones, more pirate games are always a great thing.

• Thank you, I'll take a look

• Yo-ho, a free pirate game!! I see there are nice reviews on the Steam page (many of them doing a comparison with the extremely unappreciated Ubisoft's Skull&Bones), despite some reported bug. I think it is worth a try, even if I doubt it is at the same level of fun with Sea of Thieves. Thanks for sharing this info.

• Looks interestng, thanks!

• Yes it seems nice, seems that let many possibilities and its funny to play with friends, but there are many reviews that say that inst intuitive, the 90% of the time is reload weapons, the combat system is like Roblox, bad physics, ping and bugs... maybe Sea of Thieves could be more interesting. 

• Nice! Seems more fun than Skull and Bones!
    Might give it a try