Humble Bundle [Returnal]

For a moment i thought we might actually get Returnal on humble bundle, not sure if you guys follow it but someone made a humblebundle monthly games page and it showed Returnal and Assassins Creed Valhalla, for less than 10 £ which would've been INSANE, i didn't even know Returnal was available on PC, i wanted to play that game so much.

Anyways, instead of that it's Calisto Protocol, you guys think it's worth it?

Parents
  • The bundle with Returnal, Vahalla and Noita was sadly a well made fake that went massively viral in the end. Even fooled some of the best leakers for game releases. Think a lot of us were really hoping it was real hehe.

As for Calisto Protocol in the real humblebundle this month. Just be sure you like games that have a erie atmosphere and lots of jumpscares. Certainly had me on my toes! Before you buy though, I would look into stuttering graphical issues with the game just so you know what you are getting into.

• The bundle with Returnal, Vahalla and Noita was sadly a well made fake that went massively viral in the end. Even fooled some of the best leakers for game releases. Think a lot of us were really hoping it was real hehe.

As for Calisto Protocol in the real humblebundle this month. Just be sure you like games that have a erie atmosphere and lots of jumpscares. Certainly had me on my toes! Before you buy though, I would look into stuttering graphical issues with the game just so you know what you are getting into.

Children
No Data