Humble Bundle [Returnal]

For a moment i thought we might actually get Returnal on humble bundle, not sure if you guys follow it but someone made a humblebundle monthly games page and it showed Returnal and Assassins Creed Valhalla, for less than 10 £ which would've been INSANE, i didn't even know Returnal was available on PC, i wanted to play that game so much.

Anyways, instead of that it's Calisto Protocol, you guys think it's worth it?

Parents
  • Hmm, I don't see the Calisto Protocol one anymore - did it only have a limited time left?

Anyway, the link that you posted above is a link for Humble membership - a decent deal if you're into that kind of thing, but also not exactly a bundle.

Speaking of bundles, there is an EDF bundle on right now which I consider to be a set of games that everyone should own because they are so much fun!

• Hmm, I don't see the Calisto Protocol one anymore - did it only have a limited time left?

Anyway, the link that you posted above is a link for Humble membership - a decent deal if you're into that kind of thing, but also not exactly a bundle.

Speaking of bundles, there is an EDF bundle on right now which I consider to be a set of games that everyone should own because they are so much fun!

Children
  • The Calisto bundle is available for the whole month, it's true, it is only available in the monthly subscription but it's 8£ and you can cancel anytime and you keep the games.
    I hope Returnal gets a bundle in the end, i really want to play that game.