What games would you play If you had more free time?

I'd play CSGO and LOL but my time is too limited nowadays so I limit myself to singleplayer games with good stories and have stopped playing multiplayer games.

• That's quite strange, I don't mean that in a mean way. A few of my old friend's literallty dropped good single player games for FPS, sports and LOL type games because they could just have a game or 2 then call it quits with no consequences.

When my time was really limited and the game wasn't such a trainwreck, I used to play destiny with buddies. Do whatever in the few hours I could during the week then use destinytracker at the weekends to pug raids. Otherwise I'd squeeze in whaever game I felt like playing. I remember how much it sucked getting a new game, being excited for it then having an hour on it before going to bed. Yay, I did the intro, spose it's time to sleep...

In all honesty, I have no idea what I would do in that situation now. 

• Honestly, simple mmorp games like runescape and stuff, I've found they're the most relaxing type games 

• Would like to have more time for FFXIV and do the stuff that has been added in the past few years. Been playing it since the beta in 2010, have many friends there, but I mostly retired from it several years ago and just occasionally log in for a few hours per week.

• Yeah, I'm even having trouble motivating myself to play after work since the amount of time I'd be able to spend on it each night wouldn't get me too far.

In fact, this is one of the reasons I dislike rogue-lites, because they make games into time sinks... collecting everything, seeing multiple endings, and finding all the secrets always takes multiple playthroughs. I guess that's why they make the games that way, but that genre just never feels as satisfying as a well-polished RPG, you know?

So honestly, if I had more time, I'd probably do another playthrough of Skyrim or Fallout 4 or maybe Cyberpunk or even Dragon Age... There are so many great RPGs out there with a lot of replayability value - I just can't justify spending extra time on games that give me the same gaming experience over and over again (like LOL and to a lesser extent, CSGO - no offense to the OP). Although I will add that I'd probably be more interested in those types of multiplayer games if I had a consistent group of buddies to play with.

• Examples of freezer time’s games in PS4 and PS5 are: “Call of Duty: Warzone which is about a Battle royale; another example is “Genshin Impact” where the world of Teyvat is a breathtaking space in which to lose hours, with new stories, characters and loot waiting over every hill and new content being regularly added. It worth it! 

• I would like to try CSGO, last time was in 2014 but at that time I didn't have a mouse for my laptop and I was terrible at gamesSweat smile

• The backlog is too long...

• I would play more Destiny 2 but it can be pretty grindy at times, especially in the slog it's in right now. Would play God of War too but I'm torn between so many live service games right now Tired face

• Probably Skyrim start to finish. Started a couple of times but never finished.

• Three things I would play if I had more time. Modern Warfare 2 / Warzone with the Mrs - we played MW2019 to death together, but kids / full time work / part time university education has gotten in the way of this release and we've only played a handful of games.

Final Fantasy XIV is another that I want to give more time to. I've finished the main story of ARR, working on the patches but again - life has gotten in the way!

Finally, I haven't touched my Quest for about 9 months and there are a handful of great releases I want to play through, but with two young kids and limited space in the house it's next to impossible apart from after bedtime, in which case there are other things I could be doing that are more pressing.

Being an adult sucks Disappointed