What games would you play If you had more free time?

I'd play CSGO and LOL but my time is too limited nowadays so I limit myself to singleplayer games with good stories and have stopped playing multiplayer games.

Parents
  • Oof, so many!

The full Witcher series, more ESO and FFXIV. Would love to give Elden Ring a go, too. Would love to play Skyrim again, as well. My husband plays New World sometimes, and I wouldn't mind giving that a go, either!

I miss playing Sims 4, but I just don't like how they're being handled at the moment. Crappy, tiny (bugged) expansions/packs etc. for extortionate amounts of money. I loved Sims 2 and 3 - they were great.

• Oof, so many!

The full Witcher series, more ESO and FFXIV. Would love to give Elden Ring a go, too. Would love to play Skyrim again, as well. My husband plays New World sometimes, and I wouldn't mind giving that a go, either!

I miss playing Sims 4, but I just don't like how they're being handled at the moment. Crappy, tiny (bugged) expansions/packs etc. for extortionate amounts of money. I loved Sims 2 and 3 - they were great.

Children
No Data