What is your favorite OST from a Game?

They're quite a lot masterpieces out there and I would love to listen new recommendations from the communityMusical scoreDrumMusical keyboardGuitarTrumpetViolin

One of my favorites is the main theme of The Last of Us by Gustavo Santaolalla

• I would recommend Final Fantasy XIV for it's OST - got it on a Spotify playlist ;)

• One of my favourite sound tracks is from HyperDot and amazingly it was created by the developer who was the sole developer on the game.  The whole soundtrack is on YouTube here

• I love the main theme from Mass effect 1.

• Fun fact: FFXIV holds the Guinness World Record for the most original pieces of music in a video game (including expansions). Masayoshi Soken has really outdone himself with how many different music pieces he has created for the game so far. The best part is that his music is only getting better and more diverse with each new expansion.

• Kingdom Hearts main theme hands down. Was part of my childhood and I still listen to it to this day.

• Oh! I absolutely love Kingdom Hearts OST! The Kingdom Hearts OST is so awesome because it blends the feels and memories of classic Disney and Final Fantasy tunes with the catchy and unforgettable melodies and sounds of composer Yoko Shimomura. It's truly a special and magical listening experience.

• The battlefield 1942 main theme was so good. So heroic. Think they used it very much in battlefield 2 also 

• Undertale's OST. I've played the game more than 5 years ago and I still listen to its music from time to time. Toby Fox did an amazing work with it.

• I know favorite is meant to be only one, but... the OSTs for TES: Morrowind, Battlefield 1942, and Kenshi are all instant classics! I love how they fit their respective games so well. Morrowind has that epic fantasy feel to it, Battlefield 1942 is epic battle music, and Kenshi has the lost mystical vibe.

• I think all the Battlefield series soundtracks have been brilliant, with V and I standing out for me.