Games to films

With the massive success that ‘The Last of us’ on streaming channels looks likely to be, and God of War on the way, what other great game titles would be particularly suited to being adapted to films/streamed series?

Parents
  • Kingdom Come Deliverance would be great, the story of improvement behind it, of a simple peasant who survives the Cumans, seems very good to me.

Jedi Knight Dark forces I-II, Outcast and Jedi Academy are my chilhood best games, would be too much to see Kyle Katarn adventures like a Mandalorian show.

Others that could be great can be Syberia, and maybe 2 that can be a little bit bloody but brainless to see (like The Expendables) Wolfenstein and Sniper Ellite series.

But maybe the show that would be and absolute boom would be Half life series, that have and awesome potential TV serial, with the diferent characters involved.

• Kingdom Come Deliverance would be great, the story of improvement behind it, of a simple peasant who survives the Cumans, seems very good to me.

Jedi Knight Dark forces I-II, Outcast and Jedi Academy are my chilhood best games, would be too much to see Kyle Katarn adventures like a Mandalorian show.

Others that could be great can be Syberia, and maybe 2 that can be a little bit bloody but brainless to see (like The Expendables) Wolfenstein and Sniper Ellite series.

But maybe the show that would be and absolute boom would be Half life series, that have and awesome potential TV serial, with the diferent characters involved.

Children
No Data