How many hours playing

Hi everyone! Usually, how many hours a day do you spend playing? When do you play, at night or during the day? 
Enjoy the rest Blush

• As a family man. I get around 2 hours after the kids are sleeping. But some times I play mobile games when they are busy Joy

• Some days I play for 3-4 hours, but most of the time only play for about half an hour at night before falling asleep

• Depends a lot on the day. During week there's little to no time these days due to work. So if I have time mostly in the evening. At the weekend I paly a lot more like 4-5 hours would be my guess

• Depends a lot on the day. During week there's little to no time these days due to work. So if I have time mostly in the evening. At the weekend I paly a lot more like 4-5 hours would be my guess

• I normally play 1 or 2 hours in the evening to come down after a day at work, it really helps me to focus on something different then work to start relaxing.

• Depends on the day, but I typically have a Civ 6 game window open while doing personal admin. I'd say a minimum of an hour up to several. Just one more turn...

• During the week, I don't usually have much time to play at all - maybe 5 hours combined if I'm making time for it. But if it's a cold, rainy weekend, you better bet I'll be at it for at least 8 hours! Gotta make time for the best hobby ever, no matter what.

• 1 hour per week. And that's already more than enough.

• way too much... my daily gaming time would probably be already a lot if it was 'weekly' Rolling eyes

• Maybe like 2-4 hours on weekdays. More on the weekend