Do you consider RGB important?

Is really cool to watch but it also could be annoying/ distractive (mostly for laptops since you may need to use it in a public place like the library). Also for laptops it means more power consumption. How do you feel about it?

Parents
  • I don't mind it on my L7 but turn it off when I am using it for work on the road. It's easy enough to do that even if you aren't on battery in quiet mode. As for power consumption, the same applies to desktops and with my gaming rig I do disable the RGB on the motherboard and GPU because it's a non-windowed case. So no point having it on and putting a slight extra load on the PSU for nothing.

• I don't mind it on my L7 but turn it off when I am using it for work on the road. It's easy enough to do that even if you aren't on battery in quiet mode. As for power consumption, the same applies to desktops and with my gaming rig I do disable the RGB on the motherboard and GPU because it's a non-windowed case. So no point having it on and putting a slight extra load on the PSU for nothing.

Children
No Data