Do you consider RGB important?

Is really cool to watch but it also could be annoying/ distractive (mostly for laptops since you may need to use it in a public place like the library). Also for laptops it means more power consumption. How do you feel about it?

Parents
  • I had PC lighting before it was cool Rofl

Just some clear fans with blue LEDs in my OG PC. Personally I hate the dazzling rainbow puke most things are now. My Legion 5 just had white backlighting, but I turned it off, my A15 has one zone with effects but I set it to static red to go with my Doom wallpaper. My IETS GT500 has RGB, but that's off because it isn't functional, I bought it to keep my laptops cool. My mouse is pretty understated, it's a RoG mouse, only the wheel and the RoG logo light up, I have that red and as dim as it can go, cause battery life.

• I had PC lighting before it was cool Rofl

Just some clear fans with blue LEDs in my OG PC. Personally I hate the dazzling rainbow puke most things are now. My Legion 5 just had white backlighting, but I turned it off, my A15 has one zone with effects but I set it to static red to go with my Doom wallpaper. My IETS GT500 has RGB, but that's off because it isn't functional, I bought it to keep my laptops cool. My mouse is pretty understated, it's a RoG mouse, only the wheel and the RoG logo light up, I have that red and as dim as it can go, cause battery life.

Children
No Data