Which type of chair would you recommend?

I was wondering If is better to purchase a gaming chair or just a normal desk chair.

I know quality is not always the best for gaming chair and some people prefer an alternative that sometimes is more comfortable and durable over time. 

What are your thoughts on that?

What would you recommend?

Parents
  • Gaming chairs are great, thing is you need to buy quality, Noble Chairs and Secret Labs are 2 of the best.

Me and my girls mother chipped in to get to buy her a Noble Chair. It was around £340. Solid stainless steel frame and build, options for lumbar and head cusions, in built adjustable lumbar support, replaceable gas struts, fully adjustable arm rests... it not only looks the part but is solid and reaaaaallllly comfortable. 

Basically, gaming chairs are great, but only if you pay a premium otherwise they fail wayyyy too fast.

• Gaming chairs are great, thing is you need to buy quality, Noble Chairs and Secret Labs are 2 of the best.

Me and my girls mother chipped in to get to buy her a Noble Chair. It was around £340. Solid stainless steel frame and build, options for lumbar and head cusions, in built adjustable lumbar support, replaceable gas struts, fully adjustable arm rests... it not only looks the part but is solid and reaaaaallllly comfortable. 

Basically, gaming chairs are great, but only if you pay a premium otherwise they fail wayyyy too fast.

Children
No Data