Which type of chair would you recommend?

I was wondering If is better to purchase a gaming chair or just a normal desk chair.

I know quality is not always the best for gaming chair and some people prefer an alternative that sometimes is more comfortable and durable over time. 

What are your thoughts on that?

What would you recommend?

Parents
  • Personally I think one of the most important things is how long you'll be using the chair for non-stop during a day. If it's only a few hours then most gaming chairs are probably alright, but if you'd do a full day at work you want to make sure it has been designed for 6+ hours of use per day because a lot of gaming chairs aren't meant for that. And lumbar support seems quite important!

• Personally I think one of the most important things is how long you'll be using the chair for non-stop during a day. If it's only a few hours then most gaming chairs are probably alright, but if you'd do a full day at work you want to make sure it has been designed for 6+ hours of use per day because a lot of gaming chairs aren't meant for that. And lumbar support seems quite important!

Children
No Data