Which type of chair would you recommend?

I was wondering If is better to purchase a gaming chair or just a normal desk chair.

I know quality is not always the best for gaming chair and some people prefer an alternative that sometimes is more comfortable and durable over time. 

What are your thoughts on that?

What would you recommend?

Parents
  • I keep wondering re chairs. When I've asked before on here plus elsewhere the general consensus is that a general office chair is often better than a designated gaming chair which often tend to be overpriced, especially if look at branded ones. Best to go to a physical shop & try a variety out for size & comfort etc. Think about lumbar support etc. Also choose one with straight arms rather than curving style arms as it's meant to be better for you. 

• I keep wondering re chairs. When I've asked before on here plus elsewhere the general consensus is that a general office chair is often better than a designated gaming chair which often tend to be overpriced, especially if look at branded ones. Best to go to a physical shop & try a variety out for size & comfort etc. Think about lumbar support etc. Also choose one with straight arms rather than curving style arms as it's meant to be better for you. 

Children
No Data