What Skyrim shout is your favourite

The Dovahkiin uses over 25 shouts. Which one is your favourite?

  • I personally like the classic Fus Ro Dah

  • 99% of the time I used the whirlwind dash shout only. The other 1% was probably dragonfall so I can get those annoying dragons to land that never want to go down by themself

  • I basically only use Whirlwind, Who needs the rest? ;)

  • Been so long I cant remember most of them, gotta say, fus ro dah'ing things off of high places was always funny.

    Ahhh makes me wanna play Dawnguard again. I never actually finished Dragonborn either... it bored me lol

  • Wow I can’t believe many people answered this

  • Fus Ro Dah is fun, but Become Ethereal is handy when you're prone to dying, which I am.

  • My favourite has to be Fus Ro Dah

  • I am in the Fus Ro Dah club as well. It is not only rather useful, well okay, situationally useful, but it has given birth to so many memes over the years that you just want to use it because of that. I remember the first time I used it, I was kinda like, "Okay, this isn't something special," but I changed my mind not long after Joy

  • I honestly can't remember any or what they did.(apart  of course from the shout name that is fus roh da).

  • It is rather satisfying to Fus Ro Dah an enemy off a cliff.