What game ending stuck with you the most?

What video game ending made you stop and think for some time or just surprised you a lot? Let's talk about game endings, but no spoilers please. I really loved Inside ending, but I can't really say much about it.

Parents
  • Haha game endings but no spoilers? That's almost an oxymoron!

Ok, well, there are some classics like Warcraft III and Starcraft, which had some twists and turns and could be surprising. As  mentioned, KOTOR was a pretty wild ending too. All the Dishonored games had phenomenal plots and endings as well.

Some recent game endings I've experienced that gave me pause, or at least proved memorable, were the ones from Chernobylite and Chronos: Before the Ashes (precursor to Remnant).

• Haha game endings but no spoilers? That's almost an oxymoron!

Ok, well, there are some classics like Warcraft III and Starcraft, which had some twists and turns and could be surprising. As  mentioned, KOTOR was a pretty wild ending too. All the Dishonored games had phenomenal plots and endings as well.

Some recent game endings I've experienced that gave me pause, or at least proved memorable, were the ones from Chernobylite and Chronos: Before the Ashes (precursor to Remnant).

Children
No Data