What game ending stuck with you the most?

What video game ending made you stop and think for some time or just surprised you a lot? Let's talk about game endings, but no spoilers please. I really loved Inside ending, but I can't really say much about it.

Parents
  • I played a older Vampire game that had 3 wildly different endings, I am telling you the ending as it is a very old game, 1st is you kill the elder and drain him, but he is to strong so he takes control of you through his blood. 2nd if you bow down to him, so he kills your loved ones and you eternal life is in pain. 3rd is you fight him and kills him after a long battle and live on as a Vampire.  

it was 3 quite different endings in a game that was very streamlined until that point. 

• I played a older Vampire game that had 3 wildly different endings, I am telling you the ending as it is a very old game, 1st is you kill the elder and drain him, but he is to strong so he takes control of you through his blood. 2nd if you bow down to him, so he kills your loved ones and you eternal life is in pain. 3rd is you fight him and kills him after a long battle and live on as a Vampire.  

it was 3 quite different endings in a game that was very streamlined until that point. 

Children
No Data