What game ending stuck with you the most?

What video game ending made you stop and think for some time or just surprised you a lot? Let's talk about game endings, but no spoilers please. I really loved Inside ending, but I can't really say much about it.

Parents
  • Since some people mention Mass Effect, I liked that series and I felt moved by the Citadel DLC they made as a sendoff but the actual ending of the game...well you know.

I didn't go online at all in gaming sites when it came out, took me about a week to finish and when I did I found it disappointing, and then I went online and saw all the drama. They expanded the endings a bit with a free update eventually but really what the game needed was a complete rework of the last 5 minutes. I still love the series though and I played it many times on multiple platforms.

• Since some people mention Mass Effect, I liked that series and I felt moved by the Citadel DLC they made as a sendoff but the actual ending of the game...well you know.

I didn't go online at all in gaming sites when it came out, took me about a week to finish and when I did I found it disappointing, and then I went online and saw all the drama. They expanded the endings a bit with a free update eventually but really what the game needed was a complete rework of the last 5 minutes. I still love the series though and I played it many times on multiple platforms.

Children
  • Yeah the DLC was a good point of departure after the end of the game, the Citadel was really refreshing with his new prospective