[LEGION] Take part in our quick survey and earn a Community Badge!

Hey Legion - we want to hear from YOU in this short survey!

Interested in helping us improve our products and services? We've got six quick questions to learn a little bit about your thoughts and experiences with game storage on your PC. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us as we're exploring new ways to handle storage and enhance your gaming experience. 

The survey should only take a couple of minutes to complete, and what's more, everyone who takes part in the survey will be awarded a 'Future Shaper' Digital Badge to display on their Community Profile:

Survey is open until end of day Sunday, July 30th - so get your votes in now. Thank you!

BONUS QUESTION!

In the comments below, please share any problems you have experienced in installing, storing, or playing a game due to a game's file size. Or feel free to share any other issue you have relating to game storage on your device.

Parents
  • I mean, I dont use a hard drive, my laptop is SSD only and I do not use an external drive at all. The main problem come with cost and quality.

You always want a good, reliable drive in your machine, depending on generation and time of purchase things get real expensive. I have a SN850X 2tb in my machine and an older 970 Evo Plus 1tb from my previous machine. Both were pretty expensive at the time due to storage costs in general. I know most of us do not need a 7k mb drive, but if you're spending a large sum just on storage, its sometimes worth it to get the best.

I just wish for the cost of some machines they came with better RAM and SSD options at reasonable prices. I've specced laptops with and without large SSDs and RAM, with the change of the lesser model you can sometimes get premium parts for the same overall cost. OEMs buy in bulk so there's no reason to hike the price so much on these to options IMO

• I mean, I dont use a hard drive, my laptop is SSD only and I do not use an external drive at all. The main problem come with cost and quality.

You always want a good, reliable drive in your machine, depending on generation and time of purchase things get real expensive. I have a SN850X 2tb in my machine and an older 970 Evo Plus 1tb from my previous machine. Both were pretty expensive at the time due to storage costs in general. I know most of us do not need a 7k mb drive, but if you're spending a large sum just on storage, its sometimes worth it to get the best.

I just wish for the cost of some machines they came with better RAM and SSD options at reasonable prices. I've specced laptops with and without large SSDs and RAM, with the change of the lesser model you can sometimes get premium parts for the same overall cost. OEMs buy in bulk so there's no reason to hike the price so much on these to options IMO

Children
No Data