Starfield: Is it worth purchasing?

I hadn't seen anyone speak about it on here since release and was hoping for some quick preliminary first reviews of it! It looks a great game i'd enjoy but i need it to be something special before spending on the price tag!

Parents
  • No one can make that decision for you as it's a personal preference thing etc. It depends what tyle of games you like plus what it is you're after in a game. Personally think it's a great game, great scenery etc plus plenty to do, plus all I know that has it says the same & not had any issues re the game either. 

It's on gamepass if you have that, failing that it will no doubt be on sale at some point in the near future, if you don't mind waiting.  

• No one can make that decision for you as it's a personal preference thing etc. It depends what tyle of games you like plus what it is you're after in a game. Personally think it's a great game, great scenery etc plus plenty to do, plus all I know that has it says the same & not had any issues re the game either. 

It's on gamepass if you have that, failing that it will no doubt be on sale at some point in the near future, if you don't mind waiting.  

Children
No Data